Wednesday, February 4, 2009

truly, madly, deeply. (day 5)

i slept all day yesterday. the iv chemo makes me feel nauseous most of the time, even with the anti-nausea medication. I think I'm going to ask for the stuff that knocked me out yesterday again later. i just feel like sleeping all of the time. I feel like just sitting here and just wallowing. well, if i feel like hell, which i do, it means it's working. ( aren't i lucky... ) I have five more days of this hell- like state with the iv chemo. monday, i'm free.
wanna know my favorite verse?
1 corinthians 13 4-8
love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
That is soo true. I was thinking about it at like four this morning, how lucky i am. I know yesterday my youth pastor came to visit me. He asks, How has this effected your relationship with god? are you angry at him? well, I mean, of course i'm angry on some level. i'd have to be a real saint if i wasn't. (which i am FAR from.) who wouldn't be? but then again, i'm happy. because i've been surrounded by such amazing people. i rejoice in that fact.
you know how sometimes people say, i'm truly, madly, deeply in love?
well me-
i'm truly, madly, deeply BLESSED.
i'm truly, madly, deeply GRATEFUL.
and i'm truly, madly, deeply LOVED by more people than i knew.
i truly, madly, deeply, LOVE all of my friends.
i couldn't be luckier to have such an amazing support network.
THANK YOU.
keep on prayin for me. [:
the doctors jus came by for rounds,
and my coagulopathy is getting better. (part of my diease.)
what i'm listening to now? jesus walks by kanye west.
he sure does. [:
sarah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment