Thursday, February 5, 2009

might as well do something. (day 6)

i feel my best in the mornings. i'm not nauseous, my head is clear. i'll check my email, shuffle my ipod, and think of something to write. i like mornings, and late at night. that is when i'm at my best. By the afternoon, my nausea usually sets in, and all i want to do is sleep. so i get the most accomplished in the morning usually. that is when i write. i blast my ipod and block out the excess noise.
so, i'm in here till march. if you know me well, you know i can't be too stationary for long. i'll have to do something to keep myself occupied. if not, i'll drive everyone nuts with my restless behavior. you can't keep me held down for long!
well, today i've decided what i want to do with myself this february, the longest month ever. ( not really, its the shortest. )
i've decided i'm going to use my current position and situation to help people. i want to help all of the terribly sad kids that walk by my door. i want them all to be able to smile the way that i do.
so, what am i gonna do you ask?
well. workin on it.. haha. i think i'm gonna go bonkers with my ninety-six crayons and make some inspirational signs and stuff. something simple like that to start. give them to other kids. when my bestie comes, we're gonna go crazy and make people happy. we're ridiculous like that. watch out. :) haha.
i truly believe that god gave me this terrible annoyance called leukemia for a reason. i can do some real good inside these walls and on this floor. yeah, i think that's why i'm here. to go through this hell, come out better than ever. to help people while i'm in here, and make a crazy awesome difference when i finally get the hell out of here.. : haha. i'm also going to do this mentor program. help people my age that get diagnosed with something like i have.
so, i'm here for a month. i might as well do something. you can't keep me held down quite too long.
i'm the new cancer, never looked better, and you can't stand it. (panic! a the disco)
keep on prayin for me kids.
it really makes a difference.
THANK YOU!
sarah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment