Wednesday, March 4, 2009

not my luck. (day 22)

i should be at the conner show today. i miss those girls so much. i miss spinning and dancing. the band is doing an awesome fundraiser for me at the show. they are selling these really cool bracelets in my honor and raffling off a basket with some of my favorite stuff in it. i'm so grateful that they're doing something so awesome for me and my family. i think that it will go very well. [:
today was just not my day. i woke up late and my nurses come in and are just like, hey you're getting a ct scan. a ct scan is like an mri, just quieter?? someone told me. but anyway. you're not allowed to eat for a certain amount of time before you get the ct scan, so i ended up not being able to eat until two. ]: and you have to drink this nasty contrast stuff an hour before it, and i had to get another iv put in. the scan itself sucked, and they had to inject more contrast in to me through the iv they put in. that's a very weird hard to explain feeling. no fun. \:so to add to my crummy day, i felt horrible. then they decided to start another anti-whatever medicine after i got back from the ct scan. i had an absolutley terrible allergic reaction to it.my face felt like it was tightening up, i got really hot really fast, i could barely breathe, and i threw up. it's safe to say i'm allergic to that stuff. they stopped it right away and they're going to give me benadryl later to make sure i don't have any more reactions. so i'm writing this before i pass out from the benadryl... haha.
today, just not my luck.
sleep should help!
keep prayin for me kids.
sarah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment